JUST ANNOUNCED – We are giving away FREE appliances from Sears in Topeka AT the Taste of Home Cooking School! We will be giving away a new oven, microwave,and refrigerator at the show!
The 3rd Annual Taste of Home Cooking School is back! Grab your friends, your family, your spatula, and your apron, and come on out! Jamie Dunn, Taste of Home Culinary Specialist, will take you through how to make eight fabulous recipes that are perfect for any occasion, holiday, season, or skill level!
Thursday October 13
Prairie Band Casino & Resort
VIP Doors: 4:30
GA Doors: 5:00
Show Time: 6:30
General Admission Tickets: $10.00
1st Four Rows Tickets: $15.00
VIP Tickets: $35.00
Includes: 1 VIP ticket to the Taste of Home Cooking School, 1 Taste of Home Gift Bag, Reserved seating at VIP table closest to the stage (including refreshments), Skillet Sensations Cookbook (Available to VIP ticket holders only), a Meet & Greet with Culinary Specialist Jamie Dunn, and early entrance to the event at 4:30.
Thank you to our sponsors & vendors!
Click on their logo to visit them!
About Jamie Dunn
- Love of cooking was sparked by 8th grade Home Economics and her parents
- Earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Vocational Home Economics Education and Community Service from Oklahoma State University
- Worked as a culinary instructor for Tulsa Technology and Bama Cooking School
- Was a high school Home Economics teacher
- Lives with her husband and three sons in Owasso, OK
Thank you to the Taste of Home National Sponsors!